MysticMC | Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MysticMC Forums, formerly MCToday. Please switch to our new IP: Play.MysticMC.Net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supporting Psy's Arguement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PZpartyzombie

PZpartyzombie

XP : 28402
Star Points : 4

Supporting Psy's Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Supporting Psy's Arguement   Supporting Psy's Arguement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm

I support psy's arguement. This server needs to have PROPER caring for the server and ppl who are on a rank should NOT boss citizens or lower rank than themselves. And the staff members should take PROPER care of the server in case of such problem.

The evidence that this is happening is that the ppl who saw psycological101 got banned by Agent and Silly. I also have proof that ace has screenshots of Silly swearing nonstop at ace and me(jsong99). This proves that we DEFINITELY need to give out ranks to ONLY ppl who pays AND have full respect. I say that psycological101 needs to be UNBANNED because he did like nothing to the server but it seems that ppl needs to be sensible.

By PZpartyzombie (IGN: jsong99) (used to be IGN: PZpartyzombie)
Back to top Go down
Agentmeade123456

Agentmeade123456

XP : 22138
Star Points : -9

Supporting Psy's Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supporting Psy's Arguement   Supporting Psy's Arguement I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 am

Psyco got banned for advertising I have screen shots of him advertising so you may ask for them if you wish Becuae they are here
Back to top Go down

Supporting Psy's Arguement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticMC | Forums :: Server :: Report a player-
Jump to: